Step-by-step guide for adding Google Author Tags to your blog
Adding Google Author Tags to your blog can be a great way to increase traffic, build your personal brand and get ahead of the increasing trend of authorship in search.
Hundreds of article that have been written on Google Author Tags, many of them very informative, but there wasn’t one that I could suggest to other bloggers that would provide a step-by-step guide to adding author tags. Thus this how-to flowchart. You can start with no idea what Google Authorship is, and finish with it implemented on your own site.
Click on the chart for the full size image.
Because this chart has links that can be long and not always clickable. I am also providing an interactive, web based guide that you can follow online as you setup Google Authorship.
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (2,666)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (1,644)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (1,134)
- Search Secrets: How a prominent SEO company is covertly purchasing backlinks for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corporation October 9th, 2012 Update: Someone emailed me a link today ... (1,007)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (804)