This past year I started doing videos and ended up recording over 40 of them. The majority of them were with Lauren Orsini as part of a series on Pinterest. There were also interviews, standalone videos and videos to supplement blog posts. This post outlines some of what I have learned. I hope you find it helpful. [...]
This week on Pin The News, Lauren Orsini of The Daily Dot and I discuss: Six useful Pinterest tips from power users The Food Network on Pinterest – Look at their numbers & strategy. The Pinterest Effect – 2012 has seen Pinterest inspiration dominating weddings & events. Pinterest adds Etsy, 500px, Kickstarter, SoundCloud and SlideShare to automatic attributions. Fictional characters [...]
This week on Pin The News, Lauren Orsini of The Daily Dot and I discuss: Missing Pinterest followers Learn about Christine Martinez one of the first pinners HipSwap combines Pinterest & Craigslist Users rarely leave Pinterest for news – new study Brands & businesses get benefit from just being on Pinterest Applebee’s tells women to get off Pinterest – our [...]
This week on Pin The News, Lauren Orsini of The Daily Dot and I discuss: Etsy doing even more with Pinterest – Guest pinners curating Etsy Learn about Learnist; plus how educators are using Pinterest Sony unlocking deals on Pinterest based on repins Yahoo’s new browser puts the focus on Pinterest sharing Understanding the new weekly email from Pinterest You [...]
This week on Pin The News, Lauren Orsini of The Daily Dot and I discuss: Pinterest valued at 1.5 billion Learn about Canv.as Pinterest private board rumors and alternatives Studies about pinners making purchases You can go right to the segment you are interested in at the above links or watch the full episode below. [...]
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (2,884)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (1,885)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (1,328)
- Search Secrets: How a prominent SEO company is covertly purchasing backlinks for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corporation October 9th, 2012 Update: Someone emailed me a link today ... (1,177)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (960)