Many Pinterest users have dealt with their accounts being hacked in the past, but this morning, Pinterest’s own Twitter account seemed to have been compromised. This tweet clearly stood out as not being a normal Pinterest tweet. Clicking on the link directed the users to fake news story on “the power of the Acai Berry”. [...]
These popular ecards have become one of the staples of Interent humor and general snarkyness. I wanted to learn more about this company that is everywhere on Pinterest and Facebook. Here is what I found… 1. They didn’t like their own website name The whole double “e” made it hard to type. People were [...]
ICANN released the full list of new domain name extention applications today. While some things have changed since the last round of domain name extentions (APP is now most requested), many of the most popular extensions could have been guessed at before the Interent even existed. Here is my irreverent look at the most popular new [...]
Wearable glasses that record video are becoming a becoming a “lense” which puts the focus on some of the key issues with crowd funding. A previously popular project, Eyez, has been labeled as theft, and a new project by Vergence Lab has been suspended by Kickstarter and now resurfaced on IndieGoGo. While the Vengence Lab [...]
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (8,640)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (3,840)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (3,795)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (2,340)
- Search Secrets: How a prominent SEO company is covertly purchasing backlinks for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corporation October 9th, 2012 Update: Someone emailed me a link today ... (2,120)