Last week I spent some time talking to Gary Flake, the CEO and founder of Clipboard. Clipboard is a free service that lets you clip and organize anything you find on the web. I have used it for a couple months, and it is pretty useful. If you use Pinterest, but would like an option for [...]
I really enjoy sharing useful services with people I know. If you are follow me on Twitter or know me in person, I have likely shared a few of them with you. But rarely do I find an service/application/product that I really think could be useful to every single person I know. Trello fits that. [...]
I am not sure many will find this post particularly interesting. It is a little on the narcissistic side of things. I tried to highlight some universal advice when possible, but fair warning, it really is just an examination of some of my strengths and weaknesses, and how they apply to business, and I guess [...]
A couple weeks ago I had one of those Saturdays were I really felt like working on some projects, but I kept running up against road blocks. I wanted to create an email list for this website, but I was finding Mail Chimp difficult to use. I was attempting to create a template for future [...]
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (11,586)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (5,445)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (4,560)
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About someecards These popular ecards have become one of the staples of ... (4,241)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (3,926)