Since my last blog post on Pinterest users’ accounts being hacked, I have been discussing possible causes of the hack with affected users (see the 25 comments here). The hacking issue seems to be getting worse, and now Pinterest is proactively addressing this issue by locking down accounts that they determine are exhibiting suspicious activity. Users [...]
Pinterest has positive branding impact Sarah Kessler gives an overview of a new eye tracking study that examines what pinners look at first. Sadly the the images for the eye study are small and obscured, but there is some interesting information in her summary. Eyes On Pinterest: How People Look at Your Boards Users don’t want [...]
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (2,689)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (1,671)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (1,156)
- Search Secrets: How a prominent SEO company is covertly purchasing backlinks for Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corporation October 9th, 2012 Update: Someone emailed me a link today ... (1,021)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (821)