Last year I wrote my first end of year blog post. I view these type of posts as a good chance to look back over the year and see what I accomplish, but also what I had difficulty with. Some people reflect too much and that prevents action. I am on the other extreme. Thus, I try [...]
Sensational titles and a chaotic website design have kept me from ever making the Huffington Post part of my digital routine. But a new site from the Huffington Post has changed that and may provide a view into the future of online publishing. HuffLabs, a “innovation division” of the Huffington Post, has launched a new [...]
I am not sure many will find this post particularly interesting. It is a little on the narcissistic side of things. I tried to highlight some universal advice when possible, but fair warning, it really is just an examination of some of my strengths and weaknesses, and how they apply to business, and I guess [...]
A couple weeks ago I had one of those Saturdays were I really felt like working on some projects, but I kept running up against road blocks. I wanted to create an email list for this website, but I was finding Mail Chimp difficult to use. I was attempting to create a template for future [...]
I have been using Evernote for close to two years and regret that I haven’t written a blog post about it sooner. At its most basic, Evernote lets you type notes into their application and access and edit them on any Internet connected device. This simple premise can be expanded to the level of complexity [...]
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (11,522)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (5,398)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (4,542)
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About someecards These popular ecards have become one of the staples of ... (4,189)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (3,850)