This piece on mobile advertising and marketing ended up running rather long, but it is broken up into three sections for easy viewing: Creating monetizable events on phones is difficult. Three examples of mobile struggles. Where mobile does work. If you want to go right to the success cases, feel free, but I hope you [...]
This is the fifth post in a six part series on Pinterest. What businesses should use Pinterest? In order to determine if you business is a good fit for Pinterest, it is best to understand why Pinterest is so popular, and then try it out for yourself once you understand the basics. Most businesses should [...]
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (11,371)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (5,285)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (4,507)
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About someecards These popular ecards have become one of the staples of ... (4,083)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (3,767)