Sensational titles and a chaotic website design have kept me from ever making the Huffington Post part of my digital routine. But a new site from the Huffington Post has changed that and may provide a view into the future of online publishing. HuffLabs, a “innovation division” of the Huffington Post, has launched a new [...]
With so many of us sharing links and pictures on social media, many companies have tried to figure out how to turn those shares into a usable, useful blog. The problem has always been that companies who attempted to do this (thinking of Twylah) have never seemed to figure out a way to let individuals [...]
Personalized news options have come a long way in the past year. Below you will find my favorites services as well as some of the best human curators of tech and digital news. Personalized News Zite If you take one thing away from this piece, I hope it is that you give Zite a try. [...]
I am a big fan of Summify. I first wrote about Summify last year when I talked about it being a great option to get an overview of what the people shared while I was on vacation and not on Twitter. Since then I continue to look at the summary email every night. Summify does [...]
Last week I spent some time talking to Gary Flake, the CEO and founder of Clipboard. Clipboard is a free service that lets you clip and organize anything you find on the web. I have used it for a couple months, and it is pretty useful. If you use Pinterest, but would like an option for [...]
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (10,268)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (4,620)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (4,236)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (3,126)
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About someecards These popular ecards have become one of the staples of ... (2,956)