This piece on mobile advertising and marketing ended up running rather long, but it is broken up into three sections for easy viewing: Creating monetizable events on phones is difficult. Three examples of mobile struggles. Where mobile does work. If you want to go right to the success cases, feel free, but I hope you [...]
Miracle Whip has a history of non traditional advertising. They paid Lady Gaga to include their product in the music video for “Telephone” in 2010, and frequently places ads and sponsored content in video games like Skate 3. But all of that is fairly tame, compared to the tweets coming from the Miracle Whip official Twitter account on [...]
This is the fifth post in a six part series on Pinterest. What businesses should use Pinterest? In order to determine if you business is a good fit for Pinterest, it is best to understand why Pinterest is so popular, and then try it out for yourself once you understand the basics. Most businesses should [...]
Google Plus is new enough that I am only beginning to understand all the nuisances. Aside from looking at how Breaking News, Mashable and my local paper The Lawrence Journal-World are using it, my use cases are fairly limited. The experience I am going to share is isolated, but it is first hand. How @free [...]
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (10,722)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (4,855)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (4,367)
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About someecards These popular ecards have become one of the staples of ... (3,630)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (3,366)