Click the image for the full sized version.
Want to post this infograph on your site?
Just copy and past the html code below into your post. I only ask that you provide a link back to this page (example included in the code).
<a href="http://www.llsocial.com/2012/06/pinterest-food-infograph"><img src="http://llsocial.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/What-is-on-your-Pinterest-plate.png" alt="What's On Your Pinterest Plate" imgclass=alignnone size-full</a><a href="pinterest-food-infograph">Infographic from LLsocial.com</a>
I did my best to draw food words from Dan Zarrells data on the most pinnable words. I excluded words that didn’t relate to food. In a borderline cases like “cut”, I kept it in the list as it is frequently seen in descriptions about recipies.
I understand the the Pinterest food pyramid is not reflecting of Pinterest users’ diets, but it is interesting to see what a food pyramid would look like based on the most popular food repins.
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (10,722)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (4,855)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (4,367)
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About someecards These popular ecards have become one of the staples of ... (3,630)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (3,365)