I have been slowly moving into doing more video content. Like many of you, I grew up writing. At first I wrote as required by my education and later because I enjoyed it. Video is not an intuative format for me, but I have slowly been learning, and I am excited about a new weekly [...]
I am a big fan of Summify. I first wrote about Summify last year when I talked about it being a great option to get an overview of what the people shared while I was on vacation and not on Twitter. Since then I continue to look at the summary email every night. Summify does [...]
Last week I spent some time talking to Gary Flake, the CEO and founder of Clipboard. Clipboard is a free service that lets you clip and organize anything you find on the web. I have used it for a couple months, and it is pretty useful. If you use Pinterest, but would like an option for [...]
The problem of spam is one that Pinterest has been dealing with since the beginning of the year, but their efforts to stop it have some users unable to pin. Today Heidi Kay of PediaStaff emailed to let me know that she was seeing a CAPTCHA when she tried to pin on Pinterest. More troubling, [...]
I haven’t accessed Klout in over a month, but tonight I started getting requests to connect on Klout via Facebook. To see what was going on, I clicked on the notification. It took me to my Klout page and asked me to send requests to 51 friends. Many who likely have no clue what Klout [...]
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (11,602)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (5,469)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (4,570)
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About someecards These popular ecards have become one of the staples of ... (4,287)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (3,953)