Update 3/30: Reader feedback and my own research seems to indicated that to get a Twitter related bump in Pinterest followers , you need to have started your Pinterest account using your Twitter credentials. For now, if you started your account using Facebook credentials, you get recommended to other people you are connected to on Facebook. [...]
For my latest post about future Pinterest private boards and current alternatives click here. As many of us have speculated, Pinterest today acknowledged that their original terms of service were a standard set of terms that didn’t really reflect the intent of what Pinterest was or is. To correct this, Pinterest announced a number of changes to [...]
I really enjoy sharing useful services with people I know. If you are follow me on Twitter or know me in person, I have likely shared a few of them with you. But rarely do I find an service/application/product that I really think could be useful to every single person I know. Trello fits that. [...]
I have two new blog posts with details of the July hacking of Pinterest accounts. July 19th: Pinterest is now locking some users out of accounts when hacking is suspected. Also a link to an official Pinterest survey you can fill out to let Pinterest know the details of the hack. July 2nd: Initial details [...]
Early this morning, The Next Web reported that a new Pinterest profile page design had gone live to everyone’s accounts. You should be able to view your page’s new look by logging into Pinterest or going to http://www.pinterest.com/YourUsername. I am still trying to understand what was wrong with the previous profile pages. It was easy to [...]
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (11,366)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (5,280)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (4,506)
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About someecards These popular ecards have become one of the staples of ... (4,071)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (3,756)