Pinterest Alternatives After I published six blog post about Pinterest, you might think I don’t see any flaws with Pinterest. While I do think it is an amazing web site and social tool, one of the biggest issues is the lack of privacy. If you like the organizational functions of Pinterest, but want the ability to [...]
This is the fifth post in a six part series on Pinterest. What businesses should use Pinterest? In order to determine if you business is a good fit for Pinterest, it is best to understand why Pinterest is so popular, and then try it out for yourself once you understand the basics. Most businesses should [...]
I am not one of those people who is always calling for the addition of new features to Twitter. I like how it is now. I like that you only get 140 characters. I like the follow/unfollow model. That said, the more I use Pinterest, the more I think about how Twitter could make small [...]
I will freely admit that this blog post doesn’t have many actionable suggestions. I am skeptical of most new social networks, because I can’t see how they will fit into most people’s already busy lives. In the case of Pinterest, I am sold on it being a major player in the future. This blog post [...]
Pinterest’s popularity might be starting to draw the interest of potential spammers and certainly those using bots. Last night I got a new follower request to my Pinterest account. Like many users, I kept the default notification settings and get an email each time someone follows my account or specific pin boards. In this case, [...]
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (10,427)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (4,715)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (4,277)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (3,248)
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About someecards These popular ecards have become one of the staples of ... (3,157)