The new Klout score is really broken. The numbers are no longer clear or useful, just like the image to right. I say this as someone who saw Klout scores go up for most of the accounts I manage or consult for. A couple client accounts had small to medium drops and my own personal [...]
I spend a considerable amount of time work on the @free Twitter account and related sites. @free is an inclusive but increasing a youth oriented brand. Certainly we have readers from all age rangers, but the majority of our audience in under 25. And while I have learned a considerable amount about our readers tastes, [...]
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (11,366)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (5,282)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (4,506)
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About someecards These popular ecards have become one of the staples of ... (4,076)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (3,758)