While Twitter has given more prominence to Favorite tweets, in the same week they have made it harder to add people to lists. Previously, Twitter had a dedicated button that with one click would show you most of your lists. Now they have eliminated that button and grouped lists under a shadow profile button that includes “mention”, “block” and “report for spam”. Perhaps they will be adding a new feature/button or thought that the page was too busy. Either way, as a frequent list user, I am not excited about this change.
- Josh Davis on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Schwartz on Alexis Madrigal’s “Dark Social” premise is flawed.
- Josh Davis on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Jon Loomer on Facebook makes unannouced change that is significantly affecting the reach of your page.
- Josh Davis on Simple, but extremely useful tool to check social shares from your site and the competition.
- Protect yourself from the newest hacking of Pinterest accounts. Update 7/19: The article below is still relevant, and you should check ... (10,190)
- Pinterest is quietly generating revenue by modifying user submitted pins. Additional Update (2/15): Pinterest adds disclosure about how they (might) make ... (4,586)
- Pinterest hacked. Hundreds of thousands of users are unknowing posting spam pins. I have two new blog posts with details of the ... (4,216)
- The guy who followed over 1,000,000 people on Pinterest in the past 24 hours. Pinterest's popularity might be starting to draw the interest of ... (3,085)
- 12 Things You Didn’t Know About someecards These popular ecards have become one of the staples of ... (2,895)